Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am a morning runner

Definitely. I tried just about every time of the day, and my morning runs are by far the best ones. That’s it. It’s weird though because I am not a morning person. Really not. I will even go back to bed after my morning run if I have a chance. Yes, because some days I go really early; as soon as the sun is up, I will wake up and go running... to be back after my run, streched, showered and in bed by 7am...

Those early runs are the best though, and the days I get up and run early are also the best days. There is something about running in the crisp morning air. Seeing the world waking up. The smells. The silence. That very special morning light. The quietness. Being pretty much the only one out there, knowing most people are still asleep. It makes me feel special; and alive; and happy. Healthy and happy, is there a better way to start a day ?...

0 comments:

Post a Comment