Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Stuck


Two weeks. I haven't been able to run for 2 weeks. It feels like 2 months. I used to think of some of the runs as a chore, but now I am at that point where I miss running. I really do.

The pain is almost gone from my calf, but not completely, so I will try to go for a very gentle run / walk tomorrow. I tried to rest as much as I could during those 2 weeks but I still did a fair amount of walking (I usually do), and I also went to the gym a couple times to keep my muscles in shape (lifting weights and biking).  It is really frustrating to sit here not able to run and see the days go by and the start of the training plan getting closer and closer. It starts next week and I should be running 15 miles. I probably won't be running that much, but I am excited to start running again tomorrow. And to get back in the grove, I planned a nice long workout at the gym tonight, followed by a nice long sit in the hot tub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment