Sunday, March 21, 2010

A good start...

So I haven’t came up with a plan just yet. But I have thought about what I really want, and here are the 3 most important things for me at the moment : I want more time for myself, I want to get healthy and I want to declutter my life. The plan of action will come later, at least i have the goals...

So I pretty much had the perfect day today. First of, I took a day off. I woke up and read my book for a while, and when the Man woke up, we went for a 2 hours walk in the hills behind our house. Then we came back home and I spent a couple of hours getting rid of stuff (we just moved in to a new house, and the moving out was a bit hasty, so there is loads to do there...), cleaning and organising (I feel a bit de-cluterred already...). The house looks and feel so much nicer. Then we went to the beach for a couple of hours before having a thai massage (absolutely marvelous, I would strongly recommend one once a week if I didn’t know how ridiculously expensive these are in the western world...) and finishing the day at a local festival for the opening of a new temple. Loads of time for myself, good exercise, and a good de-cluterring session. Just a perfect day.

But I know all days won’t be like this. I have to work tomorrow, and after my day of diving I will probably have to spend a few hours in the office to catch up with all the paperwork and stuff, so it’ll probably be another 12 hour-day. So much for exercise and time for myself. So I will focus on de-cluttering. From tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I will get rid of one thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment