Sunday, March 28, 2010

It starts tomorrow

So I am starting tomorrow. The 6changes website advises to plan ahead your starting day so you can build up anticipation. Indeed I am quite excited to finally start tomorrow. Also, it gave me some time to figure out how the heck I was gonna do this when working on the liveaboard ?... Not so easy to go running around a boat, even if it is a huge 37m boat... So on days I will be on the boat, I will switch my waking / running, with yoga / sun salutations; on the sun deck with the sun setting, I think it can be a pretty cool start for a day...

I guess tomorrow will be my first test run: I have to go diving, so in order to start my new plan, I will have to get up at 6.15am instead of 6.30am... I know it’s only 15 minutes, but at this early hour, every single minute of extra sleep counts right ?...

0 comments:

Post a Comment