Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 3

Today was the 3rd day of my new habit, and a couple of days were already challenging... Well, getting up at 6.15am just to lace up my shoes felt a bit weird. Getting up was really hard, but not any harder than at 6.30am to be honest (i am NOT an morning person)... The next day was easy, I had a day off, so I got up at 9am, laced up my shoes and even did a little stretching (putting your shoes on and taking them off right away without doing anything feels a bit odd...). This morning was not an easy one either. Yesterday I took a day off to go to my friends’ wedding, and we ended up partying until 3am. So when the phone rang at 9am this morning for a work related emergency, I was not feeling that energetic... I had to jump (crawl) out of bed to go to the office. When I came back, instead of going right back to bed like I really wanted to, I put my shoes on... And the next thing you know it was time to get ready for work... 

So, already challenging, but quite positive and encouraging I find, and I am more and more motivated to make it work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment