Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spinning


Yes. Because that is all I can do right now. My injury finally seems to be getting a little bit better, but I still cannot run. It has been over 8 weeks. So to stay in shape and to keep sane, I have been going to spinning classes twice a week, and it is great fun ! A good workout, a great sweat session, nice rythme and music, I love it ! It is the perfect cross training !

Unfortunately, a lot of time has passed, and I have lost a lot of stamina, so I think I am gonna have to forfait the Paris marathon. It makes me really sad, but it seems like I got this injury because I increase my mileage too fast in the first place, so rushing my training for my first marathon seems like it would be the best way to get even more badly injured. The good thing is that we also signed-up for the half in March, and I still have hope that I will be able to run this. I am hoping to start running again (but just a little and very slow) by next week, and start the training in about 3 weeks, while still enjoying my spinning classes !

0 comments:

Post a Comment